About the game
BATTLECREW Space Pirates is a fast-paced competitive multiplayer shooter that offers a really dynamic and nervous gameplay.
Choose your hero, call a few friends and join in on the fun!
Each character has unique abilities (attack, defense, and movement attributes) that not only change the entirety of your playstyle but also the way in which you navigate the maps! It's up to you to find the one that suits you best!
Create your own crew of pirates and lead your team into intense and epic battles! Steal as much of your ennemies' gold as you can in Gold Rush mode or turn them into space dust in classic Team Deathmatch mode!
Between battles, dock at Tortuga, a space station that has become the lair and meeting-place of the worst buccaneers in the galaxy! Find new team members or invite your friends to play, check the leaderboards, and take part in the ongoing community challenges…
BATTLECREW is more than just a shoot 'em up - it's alive! Players can unlock new content like environments, taunts, skins, emotes and game modes by winning regularly-updated community challenges!
- Fast and addictive gameplay designed for competition: in BATTLECREW, games are based on skill and cooperation with up to 8 players!
- A richly-colored cast of cool and charismatic pirates! 4 character classes, each with different playing style!
- Tortuga, the game community’ hub, is where pirates live and meet, check the game statistics and leaderboard, customize their avatar, check the community challenges, and launch games.
- Pirate Bounties: BATTLECREW regularly challenges the community! Maps, skins, taunts, game modes… All the unlockable content makes BATTLECREW a packed and evolving universe!
- 2 game modes: Gold Rush 4vs4 mode in which you and your team have to collect as much gold as possible to win, and the classic Team DeathMatch 2vs2 mode in which you have to vaporize as many of the enemy pirates as you can to claim victory!
Digital Deluxe Edition contains:
- BATTLECREW Space Pirates UNLIMITED
- DLC "All Pirates Skins"
Internet connection and Steam account required.