About the game
Soul Gambler is an interactive graphic novel inspired by Goethe’s Faust, a tragic play written in the 19th century. This is a contemporary and engaging adaptation of the masterpiece. Soul Gambler puts YOU in the role of Faust, an ordinary young man living in the present day whose destiny is about to be change forever. When Faust was leaving his boring job, a mysterious woman approached him. She made him a tempting proposal: sell parts of his soul in exchange for the fulfillment of his every wish. Now it is up to you to decide his fate. What are you waiting for? Time to gamble your soul!
- BECOME Faust and transform into a Soul Gambler
- CHOOSE how the story unfolds, and even how it ends
- AMAZE yourself with gorgeous comic book-styled illustrations and environments
- IMMERSE yourself in this shady world while listening to an involving soundtrack
- COMPLETE more than 20 challenging story-oriented achievements
A surrealistic adventure through a labyrinth of emotions with abstract elements awaits you in Face It, the second game in the Inner Demons Pack! Negative emotions such as fear and grief are embodied by monsters and traps, while positive emotions such as hope and love represent the powers you will need to successfully complete the levels.The levels represent dark aspects of the human consciousness, such as fear or despair. By successfully completing a level you get positive qualities like love or truth.
- Go on a metaphorical journey of self-discovery
- Defeat ghosts with the power of your inner light
- Avoid dangerous traps
- Solve the puzzles and find your way out of the labyrinth
Internet connection and Steam account required.