About the game
Our route starts at the main station in Freiburg im Breisgau and goes up to Basel Badischer Bahnhof. As part of the Rhine valley route this railway route is one of the most important North-south links in the European railway network. Today it’s one of the most frequented railway routes in Germany.
This route is also very important for international train connections to Switzerland and France. It is the main gate to the newly opened Gotthard Base Tunnel in 2016.
Our route represents the state of the route of the year 2013/14. The newly constructed high speed route with the Katzenbergtunnel is included as well as the large container terminal in Weil am Rhein and the freight branch line in Freiburg. Over all you have more than 80km of railway track with very interesting scenarios.
- More than 80km railway, detailed modelled
- Newly constructed high-speed route with Katzenbergtunnel between Haltingen and Schliengen
- “Old” route along the Rhine valley from Eimeldingen to Bad Bellingen
- Freight branch line in Freiburg with freight station
- 20 detailed train stations, modelled very closely to the real world counterparts
- Tremendous amount of detailed modelled objects with buildings along the route
- Very realistic track layout with super elevation
- Very realistic overhead wire layout
- HV signal system
- Distant Terrain, based on satellite images, including winter textures
- Rolling stock typical for this route
- Locomotive class 189
- Locomotive class 111, used for commuter traffic
- ICE 1
- Double-decker cars for regional traffic
- Freight wagons, including wagons for lorry transportation
- 10 carrier mode scenarios
- Quick Drive scenarios
Main Game Train Simulator 2018 needed!