About the game
The Train-Simulator-2019-Add-on Münster-Bremen represents the 170 km long section of the "taxiway" in 2009 condition. The focus of the presentation is on high-quality routing and reproduction of the overhead contact line as well as precise reproduction of all 32 stations found in 2009. Experience the taxiway, whose splendour from steam locomotive times can still be seen today.
Two developments have changed the image of this line since it opened in 1873. The first was the replacement of the steam locomotives by electric locomotives including electrification of the railway line, the second was the change from general cargo transports to car transport and container trains. In recent years, therefore, large parts of the old infrastructure have been demolished or modernised - hence the choice of 2009 as the year in which this process had not yet progressed so far and in which the old times can still be felt a little.
- 170 km double-track, electrified main line
- 828 km total track length
- true to original 3D overhead contact line
- 32 faithfully reproduced stations and stops
- Mobile rolling stock: E-Lok 145 ExpertLine, ICE1
- IC wagons and RE160 double-deck wagons (with destination displays matching the route) from TTB
- 2688 different 3D models, 5794 textures
- own 3D vegetation
- true landscape reproduction
- enchanting night effects
- 6 scenarios plus QD scenarios
Internet connection and steam account required, main game Train Simulator 2019 (64bit) required.