About the game
Aspen-Pitkin county / Sardy Field in Colorado is listed as one of America’s most dangerous airports.
Due to its surrounding terrain structures in the North, East and South, Aspen Airport only has one possible starting direction. Because of this dangerous environment the airport must not operate at night. As if that wasn’t enough the unpredictable weather of the Colorado mountains means you might experience short term changes to your flight plans as well.
This add-on contains the airport of Aspen with an extended runway, new taxiways, a fire station, a terminal, and hangars, all with high-resolution textures. You can furthermore explore dozens of custom local landmarks, like Aspen High School, Aspen Chapel, and the Aspen Recreation Center.
- Up-to-date rendering of Aspen Pitkin County Airport (KASE), including extended runway and new taxiways, fire station (with Oshkosh Striker 1500), fixed-base operator, terminal and hangars
- Fully baked high-resolution textures with ambient occlusion shadows and light maps for all airport and town models
- 19.000 square kilometres of high resolution photo scenery (30cm, LOD17) covering the Aspen Valley with day and night textures
- Tarmac and runway markings with specular effects
- Helipad at Aspen Valley Hospital included (ICAO 6V7)
- Dozens of custom local landmarks, including Aspen High School, Aspen Chapel, Aspen Recreation Centre, Hotel Jerome and Benedict Music Tent
- Custom Aspen-style autogen houses and mansions
- Custom static aircrafts and 3D people
- Autogate plug-in animations included
- Custom mesh representing exact runway slope
- Compatible with HD Mesh v4
- Compatible with World Traffic 3
- Winter season (to be released in autumn 2018)