About the game
S.W.I.N.E. HD Remaster is the new edition of the challenging classic strategy game S.W.I.N.E.! 18 years after the release of the original, the filthiest of all wars between the Rabbit and the Pig armies will inspire both new and old fans of sophisticated real-time strategy with completely revised textures, support for todays resolutions, detailed unit models, a 16:9 adapted interface and an extended zoom.
In S.W.I.N.E. HD Remaster, you'll fight challenging tank battles on the sides of both the Rabbits and Pigs in two extensive single-player campaigns! Use various tanks, scout vehicles, artillery, rocket launchers, and air support to help your side win. Choose from a variety of upgrades to upgrade your units and equip them with special abilities.
- No tedious base building, just WAR: Assemble your army, plan carefully and plunge directly into battle in two challenging single player campaigns with a total of 22 merciless missions!
- Looking just swine: You can expect modern resolutions of up to 4K, a 16:9 adapted interface, an extended zoom, revised textures and detailed unit models!
- Battle your friends: Exciting multiplayer battles for up to 8 players await you in the revised multiplayer mode, both via LAN and the Internet!
- In addition to the game itself, unique, free bonus content such as the original soundtrack, an exclusive digital artbook with previously unreleased material and a making-of documentary showing both the origins of S.W.I.N.E. and its revival by KITE Games await you.
- Not just for old hands: S.W.I.N.E. HD Remaster is a real challenge for not only fans of the original, but also for aspiring young generals!
Experience again the nifty war strategy game that defined the childhood of many players in the golden age of gaming. This funny strategy war game, which was first released in 2001, allows you to fight leading the aggressive pigs or the peace-loving rabbits to victory in several battles
Internetconnection and Steam Account required.