About the game
Reprise your role as a supernatural assassin in Dishonored 2 – the follow up to Arkane Studio's first-person action blockbuster and winner of more than 100 'Game of the Year' awards, Dishonored. Play your way in a world where mysticism and industry collide.
From the award-winning developers at Arkane Studios comes Dishonored: Death of the Outsider, the first standalone adventure in the critically-acclaimed Dishonored series. Be a badass supernatural assassin and take on the role of notorious Billie Lurk as she reunites with her mentor Daud in order to pull off the greatest assassination ever conceived.
- The Ultimate Supernatural Assassin: Stay in the shadows or step into the daylight to take on all foes - the choice is yours. Equipped with a unique set of supernatural abilities, gadgets, and weapons, you can approach each situation in your own way. Use your abilities and skills to sneak through environments unseen or brutally eliminate all opposition in your way.
- The Greatest Assassination: Killing the Outsider won't be easy. You'll have to journey deep into the seedy underbelly of Karnaca, where you'll unravel some the city's lost secrets. Along the way you'll infiltrate underground fight clubs and black magic cults, and retrieve ancient artifacts in a thrilling bank heist mission that sets the table for your greatest mission ever.
- The Definitive Targets: As you hunt down The Outsider, face off against a new cast of enemies along the way. Armed with your weapons, gadgets and abilities, take down deadly foes such as the immortal Envisioned, the relentless Sisters of the Oracular Order and the new Clockwork Soldiers. Up the ante by accepting Contracts to find and eliminate optional targets throughout your mission.
- Replay Your Way: Unleash further potential for creative chaos by replaying with some of the signature powers from Dishonored 2 in the Original Game Plus (OG+) mode.
The Complete Collection includes:
- Dishonored 2
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
- Dishonored Definitive Edition
Internet connection and Steam account required.