About the game
As the DOOM Slayer, you return to find Earth has suffered a demonic invasion. Raze Hell and discover the Slayer’s origins and his enduring mission to rip and tear … until it is done.
Experience the ultimate combination of speed and power as you battle your way across dimensions with the next leap in push-forward, first-person combat.
Slayer Threat Level at Maximum
Armed with a shoulder-mounted flamethrower, retractable wrist-mounted blade, upgraded guns and mods, and abilities like the Double Dash, you're faster, stronger, and more versatile than ever.
Take what you need from your enemies: Glory kill for extra health, incinerate for armor, and chainsaw demons to stock up on ammo to become the ultimate demon-slayer.
A new 2 versus 1 multiplayer experience built from the ground up at id Software. A fully-armed DOOM Slayer faces off against two player-controlled demons, duking it out over three rounds of intense first-person combat.
Raze Hell with the DOOM Eternal Deluxe Edition which includes:
- Year One Pass - Access to two campaign add-ons to release within the first year of DOOM Eternal’s launch date. Featuring new perspectives and new ways to play, these standalone stories explore the cataclysmic events that led to earth’s fall against the demons.
- Demonic Slayer Skin
- Classic Weapon Sound Pack - Throwback sound effects for all your DOOM Eternal guns
Pre-order now to receive the Rip and Tear Pack and prepare to Raze Hell in DOOM Eternal.
The Rip and Tear Pack includes:
- DOOT Revenant skin to use in BATTLEMODE
- Cultist Base Master Level - A remixed version of the campaign level "Cultist Base," with new challenges and surprises
- "Throw-back" Shotgun Weapon Skin - Bring DOOM's original shotgun to bear on DOOM Eternal's demon hordes
Note: For product activation you will receive a Bethesda.net Key.
© 2019 © 2018 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. Bethesda, Bethesda Softworks, ZeniMax and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. DOOM, id, id Software, id Tech and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of id Software LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved.