About the game
A New Elder Scrolls Online Chapter For Everyone The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind redefines the traditional MMO expansion by delivering vast new content and features that are equally accessible and fun for both existing and new ESO players. New players can jump into The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind and start a new character without having to complete any previous ESO content. And, since the original ESO game is included with The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind, new players will have instant access to hundreds of hours of additional adventures throughout Tamriel. ESO veterans will be able to upgrade and immediately journey to Vvardenfell to start the new epic adventure. With the power of October's One Tamriel update, existing players will find level-appropriate content from the moment they step onto the island of Vvardenfell, regardless of level. Existing players can also choose to create a new character and begin anew. Haven't played ESO in a while?: The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind is a great chance to jump back in with your existing characters, or with a completely new one. Because ESO has no required subscription, you can just reinstall the game, log in, and start playing again.
Vvardenfell is the largest zone added to The Elder Scrolls Online since launch and utilizes the same geographic footprint as The Elder Scrolls III, including all key points of interest from the classic game. Players will embark on a dangerous journey through legendary locales in Vvardenfell, 700 years before the events of The Elder Scrolls III, from the docks of Seyda Neen, to the volcanic Ashlands, to dense, mushroom-filled forests, and through the glory of Vivec City, still under construction in this time period.
Players will harness nature-based magic to master the powerful new character class - The Warden. The Warden is the first new class since the launch of ESO, and true to ESO and the Elder Scrolls franchise, the player will have the freedom to select from a number of abilities that enable a variety of play styles. The Warden also introduces a devastating new combat ally – the War Bear – a ferocious fighter that will stay by the Warden’s side through the most intense battles.
Set roughly 700 years prior to the events of The Elder Scrolls III, The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind will take gamers on a sweeping adventure through the legendary Vvardenfell, featuring iconic locations, characters, and storylines that will instill nostalgia with longtime Elder Scrolls fans and extend ESO’s narrative into a new chapter. Morrowind is in dire peril and it’s up to player heroes to help Vivec, the legendary warrior-poet and Guardian of Vvardenfell, solve the mystery of his mysterious illness, regain his strength – and save the world from ultimate destruction.
New PvP Mode – Battlegrounds
The Elder Scrolls Online is renowned for open world PvP battles, pitting hundreds of players in a massive battle for supremacy in Cyrodiil. The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind will introduce a new PvP mode – Battlegrounds – intense 4v4v4 battles in arena-like environments. Players take the battle to the Ashlands to claim their place among the fiercest and most accomplished combat veterans in Tamriel.
- Return to Morrowind: Discover Vvardenfell, the largest zone added to The Elder Scrolls Online!
- New Class – The Warden: Players will harness nature-based magic to master the powerful new character class - The Warden
- An Incredible Elder Scrolls Story: Set roughly 700 years prior to the events of The Elder Scrolls III, The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind will take gamers on a sweeping adventure through the legendary Vvardenfell
- New PvP Mode – Battlegrounds: The Elder Scrolls Online is renowned for open world PvP battles, pitting hundreds of players in a massive battle for supremacy in Cyrodiil.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind Digital Collectors Edition contains:
- Discovery Pack
- COLLECTOR'S EDITION GREY BEAR: Get an exclusive grey War Bear to fight by your side while playing as a Warden.
- ARMORED WAR HORSE: Charge into battle atop this steed clad in armor fashioned with ancient Dwarven plate.
- DWARVEN SPIDER PET: Your personal Dwarven Spider is ready for your adventure through Vvardenfell. Dwarven oil not included.
- MORAG TONG ARMOR CONVERTER: Flaunt your commitment to the assassins by customizing your gear with the distinct style of the Morag Tong.
- CHARACTER EMOTES: Celebrate your victory in the battlegrounds with this bundle of exclusive emotes.
Internet connection and product activation required.