About the game
Brilliant Skies presents a new game like no other...
Build devastating war machines to dominate the land sea and skies using our intuitive voxel based building system. Fully customise every weapon from a huge selection of components. Bring your creations to life with the simple and flexible AI tools. Battle with your friends online in our online co-op mode or conquer the world in the strategic single player campaign and story modes. From the Depths lets you do it all.
In From the Depths you can build and take first-person command of battleships, planes, submarines, space ships, hot air balloons and more! The game is currently in alpha and contains a wide range of single player content including:
- A creative mode allowing you to push your designs to the limit and ensure the total annihilation of your opponents.
- A campaign waged over hundreds of islands against eight unique factions.
- A Story Mode where you can (eventually!) play 15 missions as each of the eight factions - a fantastic mixture of strategy, design and wild battles! Defend your fleet against waves of enemy forces in a series of extremely tough challenges that unlock new components.
- An expansive multiplayer and co-op element is planned for the coming months!
- Design and build your fleet, fortresses and structures however you want. The alpha currently has over 225 unique component blocks, not including 19 different components for making missiles, torpedoes, depth charges and bombs.
- The sky's the limit, you can equip your vehicle with - cannons, lasers, mines, bombs, missiles, torpedoes, propellers, rudders, jet engines, wings, hydrofoils, hot air balloons, anchors, fire control computers, blueprint spawners, repair bots, air pumps, automated control blocks and many, many more!
- Realistic physics - every block destroyed or added affects the vehicle's functionality, physics and control. Drag, inertia, buoyancy and sealed compartments are all updated based on the design of your vehicle and the damage sustained.
- RPG Skills & Progression - players will gain experience for damaging vehicles, killing other players, defeating AI or just being creative in the designer. This experience can be used to unlock upgrades for the avatar such as heavy weaponry and skills. There is also an attribute system where players can place skill points almost a dozen different attributes that affect gameplay.
- Be part of a fantastic community, with new releases made on average twice a week. Community organised challenges and blueprint sharing make it an extremely friendly place to hang out!
Internet connection and Steam account required.