About the game
From the writer of "Teleglitch: Die More Edition" comes Shortest Trip to Earth, a roguelike spaceship simulator featuring exploration, ship management, game-influencing decision-making and real-time tactical battles.
Embark on a perilous journey through a procedurally generated universe and explore massive space sectors crawling with exotic lifeforms. Engage in action-packed tactical combat against hostile ships, boarding parties and inter-dimensional space monsters.
Master the art of survival by customising your ship with modular components and perks. Choose from a range of spaceships and manage life within your vessel — from crew, pets and drones to ship modules and weapons. Shape your journey through hundreds of multiple-choice events, featuring unique hand-drawn illustrations.
Shortest Trip to Earth features unforgiving permadeath, but you can unlock perks to increase the odds of survival on your next run.
- Master the art of survival in unexplored space!
- Traverse a procedurally generated universe full of intrigue.
- Ship customisation and crew management.
- Epic real-time tactical space battles.
- Onboard combat, featuring hostile intruders, drones and battle-hardened pets.
- Hundreds of random events with unique outcomes.
- Uncover fascinating and exotic stories from across the universe.
Internet connection and Steam account required.