About the game
BalanCity is a city building / balance physics game. It's a mixture between old school SimCity and Jenga. You must build the tallest towering city over a balancing platform while keeping your citizens happy. You can build residences, offices, power plants, train stations, airports, landmarks and more. You can play in different game modes:
Free Build: A sandbox where your only limit is gravity.
Missions: Levels that have a goal to achieve and limited resources.
Scenarios: Based on real life cities, you must build all the landmarks before the city collapses.
- Straightforward city building simulation involving population, energy, jobs, pollution, approval rating and more.
- Engaging balance physics that will make your city wabble and collapse.
- Tour the world in eight world capitals such as New York, San Francisco, Paris, Tokyo and more.
- Destroy your city with disasters like earthquakes, fires, UFO attack and a monster.
- Test your skills in ten different missions that will unlock new buildings and game modes.
Internet connection and Steam account required.