About the game
In Urban Empire you take control of a mayoral dynasty and lead your city and people through 200 years of history. Establish infrastructures, plan city districts, debate political decisions at the town council, bribe or blackmail your opponents, empower the democratic rights of your people or ignore them and reign supremely by yourself - the decision is yours!
Beginning in the 1820s, establish your city through five different eras, each with its own threats and opportunities. Master the challenges of the centuries, face political struggles, experience world-changing events and pioneering inventions, and create your own unique Urban Empire!
Urban Empire is the pioneer of a new breed of strategy games that combines city builder features with political scheming and adds 200 years of historical progress into the mix, creating a whole new gameplay experience where players must employ strategic planning and political savvy to successfully grow their cities in their role as Mayor.
- Take on the role of a mayor, be a political mastermind and prove your skills by prevailing against opposing parties and guiding your city through technological evolutions and ideological revolutions
- Choose from 4 ruling families with 5 characters each, like the arts and culture aficionados the Shyuskys, or the Sant'Elias, who focus on scientific progress and the pursuit of knowledge
- Experience 200 years full of groundbreaking inventions, challenging political affairs, and ever-changing social evolution, played across 5 different eras
- Introduce new ideas and technologies, like the electric tram, sewer system or public schools and use your power to convince the city council of your political agenda
- Create and manage city districts on a large scale and fulfil your citizens' needs - such as happiness, safety, and public services
- Up to 800 dynamic events represent the twists and turns of urban life: make and influence decisions on issues such as women's rights, the hippie movement, and child labor
Steam Account and Internet Connection required!