About the game
Liftoff is the gateway to the quadcopter racing scene, a platform both for pilots with real-life experience and for gamers who are still unfamiliar with the new sport. Veterans can explore new environments or race one another, while newcomers can hone their flying skills before taking to the field.
- DRONE LOVE FOR EVERYONE: We want to open up the FPV racing experience to everyone. Liftoff is a game for everyone, from FPV racing veterans to gamers who want take their first digital steps in the drone racing scene.
- SIMULITIOUS! Liftoff features realistic drone physics, recommended by top drone pilots in the world. Flying a drone in the game feels so real, you’ll forget it isn’t.
- CUSTOMIZATION: The drone community is a full of creative minds and technological tinkerers. Accordingly, Liftoff has tools to customize your drones and to create custom race tracks.
- EXPANDING PLATFORM: We’ll continuously develop the game and keep adding more content and features as long as the community supports them. We are always interested to hear your ideas!
- HARDWARE SUPPORT: Liftoff supports the use of FPV goggles and a wide range of remotes to further blur the line between the game experience and the real world.
- IMPORTANT NOTES: A gamepad or dedicated R/C controller are required to play Liftoff!
Internet connection and Steam account required.