About the game
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, which originally launched for Wii U, is coming to Nintendo Switch. The new version includes new miniature courses based on various Kingdoms in the Super Mario Odyssey game. Also, anyone can play with a friend or family member by sharing a pair of Joy-Con controllers. While one player controls Captain Toad, the other can assist with things like turnip cover fire. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker launches for Nintendo Switch on July 13. A Nintendo 3DS version of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, which includes stereoscopic 3D visuals and touch-screen controls, also launches on July 13.
- Explore a variety of tricky sandbox-style levels in Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
- You can rotate the camera and touch the screen for a better view of hidden treasures!
- We've included a few Super Mario Odyssey levels, too! Now you can explore locales from a variety of kingdoms - like New Donk City!
- The Nintendo Switch version can be played with a friend by sharing a pair of Joy-Con controllers; While one player controls Captain Toad, the other can assist with things like turnip cover fire, so you can enjoy tracking treasure together!
- Compatible with Nintendo Switch only
Requires an Internet connection and a Nintendo eShop Account for Activation and Download.