About the game
Huge Enemy — Worldbreakers is a side-scrolling Shoot 'em up that takes place in a rich environment designed in Full HD.
Immerse yourself in a Dark Sci-Fi universe with Japanese influences.
Fight huge bosses on multiple fields of depth.
Escape from bullets and enemies by using the dodge action. Perform paybacks and regenerate your life-bar by absorbing your opponent's energy.
Use your joypad's twinstick or play with your mouse and keyboard to move freely and shoot anywhere on the screen.
- Eleven playable levels including two survival challenges and a speedrun.
- 135 minutes of longplay
- Fourteen animated end-level bosses.
- Up to 25 000 ennemies displayed by level.
- Quantities of pyrotechnic effects for shots and explosions.
- High definition "Pixel Art" for a modern and very detailed design.
- Dodge into the background to avoid bullets and ennemies.
- Shoot into the foreground and also into the background.
- Payback function, perform dazzling counter-strikes when hit.
- Reshield to regenerate your life while fighting bosses.
- Master your flight skills in the training room.
- Define your style by chosing an offensive or defensive payback.
- Chose your tactic in the Dashboard before any level and before any boss encounter.
- Chose between two different kind of spaceships.
- Four weapons available and upgradable to five levels.
- Use three Mega Weapons anytime.
- Enhance your weapons by collecting money and spending it at any checkpoint.
- Twenty two original and intense tracks for more than sixty minutes of listening.
- Each level has his own musical signature with styles melting electro-rock, jazz and symphonic music.
- Spatial sound effects for a better control of fightings.
- Unlock twenty Steam successes to win avatars and more game money.
- Replay the levels to strengthen your arsenal.
- Play the game in hard mode to discover hidden elements.
- Compete with other players by marking your name on the Online Leaderboard.
Following are the main new features:
- The concept has been rebuilt from the ground, only one stick to move your ship and a button to shoot backward/forward.
- No more crosshair, the targets in the background are now locked automatically.
- Of course we kept the Dodge, Payback and Megaweapon actions. Still worth a try!
- Full control gamepad either ingame and in the user interface.
- More balanced challenge in both easy and hard mode. Casual and hardcore gamers will definitely fill their need!
- From now you can purchase and download the complete Huge Enemy - Worldbreakers OST by our composer Sebastien Navarro for a small price.
- Enjoy more than two hours of music.
- 22 tracks of varied style like rock, ambient, jazz, electronic and even classical!
Internet connection and Steam account required.