About the game
Project Remedium is a story-driven action shooter set inside a human body devastated by illness and bad circumstances. It's a post-apocalypse of sorts, a really tiny one, but for a nanobot named Nano+, the body is a whole world. So he is hell-bent on fixing it with his guns and a unique grapnel.
In this first game by Atomic Jelly, a nanobot journeys through a human organism to revert the effects of strange illness and a set of unfortunate events that occurred.
Armed with once purely medical equipment that now became a duo of adaptive weapons — the Energy Cannon and the Remedium Sprayer — and able to travel in a fast and agile way with help of an invaluable grapnel, Nano+ can fight pathogens, mutated organisms and deranged nanobots, heal, help his allies and interact with a unique environment.
Nano+ is not alone in hist struggles: the veteran nanobot SuperVisette will guide him through the journey and the last sane nanobots struggling to maintain health and order will also help however they can.
- Upgradeable weapons for damage dealing and accelerated healing
- Versatile grapnel for climbing and quick getaways
- Substance crafting for improving both treatment methods and feats of Nano+
- Interactive environment with infected tissue and ailments
- A story to discover and friendly nanobots to provide aid
- Various missions related with healing and helping fellow bots
- Bloodstream and 6 organs to heal
Internet connection and Steam account required.