About the game
Genoa, 1298. Author Rustichello da Pisa shared his cell with a Venetian captain who spoke of a thousand and one fabulous lands. As a writer, Rustichello could not remain indifferent to the snippets of fabulous stories told by his new friend. He managed to convince him to tell his life story. And that is how Marco Polo, back from 25 years of traveling, began recounting his adventures. From his Genoa prison, the Venetian explorer remembers his travels: Venice, Acre, Jerusalem, Armenia, the Himalayas, all the way to the palace of great Kublai Khan.
- An Historical Point & click Adventure for all the family
- Travel through wonderful lands
- Meet Historical figures
- Solve many different riddles
- Enjoy the original musics of Pierre Estève (Atlantis, The black moon chronicles)
- Discover historical anecdotes about travels and China
- Let you embark in this story of love and friendship
Steam-Account is required.