About the game
An old abandoned cottage lies at the dead end of Pineview Drive. Because no one has been able to stay in the house for an extended period, the residence has stood empty for years. – and the ominous legends haunting this seaside lodge are renown.
As a visitor from a nearby town, you don’t believe a word of the stories that have been told and accept a fateful bet: spend 30 days in the old country house on Pineview Drive to dispel the tales and prove the rumors unfounded.
You have no idea what you’re about to get yourself into; as you will soon realize that an arcane essence pervades this house, a spirit with a thirst for life – yours! Facing a force greater than you ever imagined, you are faced with two options - run away or confront the pure evil that envelops this cryptic cottage.
Inspired by the classic horror films of Spielberg and Hitchcock, Pineview Drive refrains from the depiction of monsters, zombies, and other such creatures, and utilizes effects and sounds to implant terrifying images in the mind of the player.
The unique appeal of the gameplay is that the life energy of the player corresponds to how quickly and dramatically he is frightened. It is an extraordinary horror shocker, but not for the faint hearted! Are you strong enough to cross the threshold?
- 8 hours of intense, terrifying gameplay
- Experience 30 in-game days, each one packed with consistently more terrifying moments of shock and fear that drives the player deeper and deeper into the dark, mysterious world of Pineview Drive
- Classic horror elements, free of monsters, zombies, other creatures, and action elements – pure terror resides within the player’s mind
- The health of the player regenerates if he stays calm and is rapidly reduced if he panics.
- Premium sound scenery and effects
- The game will do everything to keep the player from finishing the game and revealing the secret of Pineview Drive’s old mansion
- More than 50 unique shock effects
- Not for the faint-hearted!
Requires a Steam Account!