About the game
In the exciting visual adventure Mystery of Neuschwanstein, you will find all of the ingredients needed for a thrilling mystery adventure: a world famous castle, the mysterious, unexplained death of a fairy-tale king, and plenty of anonymous clues pointing to a whole web of dark conspiracies! Will you be able to help journalist Sarah and her friend Professor Adler solve the mystery surrounding the unexplained death of King Ludwig II?
Visual games of the “Wimmelbild” variety include puzzle and search games that usually involve looking at a detailed, largely stationary image (like a still life), and searching for and finding specific items or parts of items that are described in a list.
Individual items can often be combined and used to solve additional puzzles in other locations. In addition to visual puzzle levels, most such games also include logical puzzles, tasks that rely on skill, and combination puzzles.
These games are especially suitable for short game times, as the player can stop and save at almost any point. Starting and getting into such a visual adventure game is quite simple.
- An exciting mystery story about Neuschwanstein Castle based on the true story of King Ludwig II of Bavaria
- Help Sarah uncover the secret of Neuschwanstein and the death of Ludwig II
- Beautiful and challenging puzzles and complex visual scenes
- Hand painted scenes
- Atmospheric soundtrack
- With German and English voice-over talents
- Developed by Chimera Entertainment