About the game
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter is a detective crime thriller that blends taut action and investigative work for a one-of-a-kind interactive experience. In a vast and detailed Victorian London, discover a fantastic, sweeping adventure and fie confounding cases which will test the extraordinary abilities of the master sleuth.
With numerous suspects in each investigation, every choice you make could drive the story in unexpected – and possibly deadly – directions.
- A modernised Sherlock Holmes in a rich and fantastic adventure.
- Freely roam an expansive landscape of playable terrain.
- Maneuver fast-paced action sequences to challenge your every gaming skill.
- Play a unique blend of game mechanics that lead to an unprecedented experience.
- State-of-the-art graphics bring the streets of Victorian London to life.
- For the fist time in his storied career, Sherlock Holmes’ ruthless logic is overwhelmed by family stories, irresistible emotions and an occult revenge.
The Sherlock Holmes License:
- A world-famous character with over 260 fim adaptations, as well as TV series currently on air.
- More than 60 million books sold worldwide – the fist collection of the detective’s adventures is the 19th top-selling book in history.
- 7 video games developed between 2002 and 2014 by Frogwares studio, with over 5 million units sold.
Internet connection and Steam account required.