About the game
What happens when the only hope of a threatened world lies not with heroes in shining armor, but in the hands of a band of misfits and criminals? Blackguards, a new turn-based strategy RPG, explores this very question. You will discover over 180 unique hex-based battlegrounds within a dark and mature story of crime, drugs, and murder.
Play as a warrior, mage or hunter and customize your character's skills as you see fit. The challenging campaign delivers a story of doubt, treason and loss. You decide the course of the story at key turning points and determine its outcome.
Digital Deluxe Edition:
- Game soundtrack
- Digital artbook
- Digital world map
- 6 exklusive Wallpapers
- Developer Interviews
- More than 180 unique battlemaps provide ever-evolving and novel challenges.
- Make sure you have plenty of snacks, as this dark fantasy adventure has 40+ hours of exciting play time.
- Lead up to five characters in your party to glorious victory or devastating defeat.
- Enjoy enchanting hand drawn backdrops. They're beautiful even when your party members get their asses handed to them.
- Your choice of spells, skills and abilities determine your battlefield tactics. Aggressive? Defensive? Tactical? It's your call how to tackle each challenging encounter!
- Use interactive objects like bee hives or barrels to your advantage in combat, or blow yourself up by carrying a torch into flammable swamp gas.
- Dish out some serious damage with 40 special abilities and more than 90 spells... or find yourself on the other end and get obliterated.