About the game
This route is an extension for the Berlin-Leipzig Route add-On. It includes the route from Genshagener Heide to the old Airport Berlin-Schönefeld station, an additional starting point for freight and passenger trains (different from the Airport Berlin-Brandenburg-International station). The area of airport Berlin-Schönefeld and the new Berlin Brandenburg International Airport is outlined with large buildings, spinning radar aerials, lighted taxiways and runway and approaching and departing airplanes.
This package also includes the iconic Pro Range standard DB BR 232 in DB VRot and Railion liveries.
The 3000PS strong locomotives are equipped with SiFa86 (Zeit-Zeit Aufforderungssifa) , PZB80R system PZB90, prototypical driving behavior, monitoring functions for the traction motor and the power, overload protection, distance alterable headlights, automatic and manual cooler fan control, switchable and coupled electric brake, switchable electrical train heating, switchable cab lights. The original sounds of the wheels, the diesel-electric generator, the roaring cooler fans, the rumbling air compressors, the humming traction motors, sizzling train brakes and humming dynamic brakes gives the driver a feeling of a really heavy hauling engine.
The route includes six challenging career scenarios and it’s available in the Quick Drive menu.
- 40km Extension for the Berlin-Leipzig Route Add-On (required as a separate purchase)
- Adds the extensive DB freight operations to the already bustling passenger services of the route
- Includes the entire Seddin Rail freight yard and updates the route's eastern section to the south of Ludwigsfelde through Genshagener Heide, Cramerkurve and Birkengrund
- Includes the route from Genshagener Heide to the old Airport Berlin-Schönefeld station, an additional starting point for freight and passenger trains (different from the Airport Berlin-Brandenburg-International station).
- The Berlin-Schönefeld Airport area and the new Berlin Brandenburg International Airport is outlined with large buildings, rotating radar, lighted taxiways and runway, and approaching and departing aircraft
- Six additional stations show the atmosphere of four different eras of German railroad history. The area between Berlin-Schönefeld and Seddin has a historical bandwidth of around 100 years. Discover old buildings, lamps, bridges beside modern ones
- See at night thousands of different lights beside roads and tracks and feel the ambience
- Extensive rework of the HL signalling used for the freight yards
- Includes the iconic Pro Range standard DB BR 232 in DB VRot and Railion liveries
- Six Challenging Career Scenarios
- Quick Drive compatible
DB BR 232 Features:
- Available in DB VRot and Railion liveries
- Equipped with SiFa86 (Zeit-Zeit Aufforderungssifa)
- PZB80R system PZB90
- Accurate and prototypical operating and driving characteristics
- Accurate and authentic sounds representing the iconic DB BR 232
- Monitoring functions for traction motors and power
- Overload Protection
- Distance adjustable headlights
- Automatic and manual cooler fan control
- Switchable and coupled electric brake
- Switchable electrical train heating
- Switchable cab lighting