About the game
Be transported back to 1914 London, where Richard Hannay finds himself framed for a murder he didn't commit. Now he must escape the Capital and stay alive long enough to solve the riddle of The 39 Steps. There are secrets to be discovered, locations to be explored and - above all - an incredible tale to be told in this ground-breaking interactive novel.
- A new form of entertainment, merging the worlds of literature, gaming and film into one visually stunning storyline
- Faithfully constructed using the original - and best-selling - John Buchan text, first published in 1915
- Hundreds of hand-painted digital environments, and authentic materials from 1910s Britain
- 8 different storytelling mechanics, 25 collectible items and 16 awards to be unlocked
- An original soundtrack by Si Begg and theatrical voice performances, including Ian Hanmore, Greg Hemphill and Benny Young
- Created in Unity4, with a playtime of 6-8 hours
Steam-Account is required.