About the game
Metal Gear Survive is an action survival game in an alternative universe. Players fight for survival in single-player or co-op mode and try to find their way around in this new environment. Materials collected in the fight for survival must be transformed into usable items, equipment and weapons to return home.
- Two game modes - single player and co-op. These modes are connected via the base camp. Character progress and equipment are synchronized between the two modes.
- Build and develop your base camp. There you can craft weapons and equipment and plan single-player and co-op missions.
- Collect resources such as blueprints and raw materials for crafting. These can be collected in single-player mode while exploring the environment or won in successful co-op missions.
- Expand your base camp with new facilities to ensure your survival - for example by growing food, raising animals and storing food and water. With the expansion of your camp you will receive high quality crafting items.
- Manage resources such as the vital goods food and water, as well as raw materials for weapons, defense and consumer goods.
Internet connection required.