About the game
September 1920, the Vatican appoints Father Arno Moriani, the "Devil's Advocate", to investigate a potential candidate for sainthood in Transylvania. But in the shadows of the disturbing ruins that were once Vlad the Impaler's castle, his investigation takes an unexpected turn...
There is obviously no such thing as vampires... at least according to the official line of the Catholic
Church. But how can you be so sure, standing in the swirling mists of Transylvania ?
Carry out your investigation amidst tales of bloody deeds and ancestral fears. Doubts start clouding your mind and doubt be gets fear...
A Point&Click adventure using 360° vision technology in every scene.
- High Definition graphics and movies.
- Easy inventory and documents system.
- Different puzzles to solve.
- Different musics and ambient sounds.
- Voices and text in 5 languages (English, German, French, Italian and Spanish).
Internet Connection and Steam Account required!