About the game
Dr Kawashima’s Devilish Brain Training: Can you stay focused? is a challenging combination of exercises designed specifically to tackle the modern day issues of information overload and addiction, and train your ability to focus. Devilish Brain Training offers 30 exercises and mini-games, including 18 which are brand new, with the core exercises dynamically adapting to create bespoke training programmes for all abilities. Developed in co-operation with neuroscientist Dr Ryuta Kawashima, the idea behind Devilish Brain Training – the third game in a franchise which has sold more than 15 million copies across Europe to date – is to train your grey matter by completing a series of challenging exercises with an emphasis on concentration skills and focus to train your working memory; an important brain function based around the temporary storage of information for manipulation.
- The third entry in the Brain Training series
- Challenge your abilities to focus with eight Devilish Training exercises that'll push you to the limit
- Try Training Supplements to test your brain in other ways or attempt to complete the Concentration Challenge
- Play against your friends and family, using multiple save slots to keep different profiles on one Game Card
- Compatible with 3DS, 3DS XL, 2DS, New 3DS, New 3DS and New 2DS XL consoles