About the game
2142. After fleeing from a space ship but stripped of all memory, the young scientist Conrad B. Hart awakens on Titan, a colonised moon of the planet Saturn. His enemies and kidnappers are snapping at his heels. He must find a way back to Earth, defending himself against the dangers he encounters and unravelling an insidious extra-terrestrial plot that threatens the planet…
On its 25th anniversary, rediscover this classic, consistently ranked among the best 100 games of all time! It was one of the first games to use motion capture technology for more realistic animations, with backgrounds that were entirely hand-drawn and a gripping science-fiction storyline.
Travel back in the early 90’s and reunite with Conrad to rediscover this cult game. Choose to play with the original graphics and sounds from the 90’s and face an unforgiving difficulty. Or go with the Modern mode. You can also tune your experience by turning Modern mode options independently and on the fly.
- For the first time, play the Director's Cut version, which includes 2 exclusive movie sequences.
- White or pink? Choose one of two iconic colors for Conrad's T-Shirt.
- Want to practice a specific level? You can now replay any level you completed during the main storyline.
- Watch each movie you have unlocked again.
- Jukebox: Listen to the soundtrack of the game.
- Street Art Gallery: Earn points in the game and unlock street art in the gallery.
- Post-FX graphic filters
- Completely remastered sound and music
- A brand new "Rewind" function, variable according to the level of difficulty
- Tutorials for those who need a boost!
- Game is fully playable with gamepad
Internet connection and Steam account required.