About the game
In Team Racing League, two teams of three players battle each other to the finish line. Only one player needs to finish first for a team to win. Other players can choose to support their racer, fight for position, or screw over opponents using a range of unique abilities. Activate anchor mode to obstruct opponents. Roast blocks or hovercrafts using your afterburner. Boost into enemies or connect your hovercraft to a teammate to extend into a roadblock. You decide which role to fulfil. Team up with friends, strategize and beat the opposing team!
- Compete in online multiplayer 3v3 team racing.
- Experience intuitive, skill-based drifting and racing physics.
- Assume multiple roles: race, support or troll.
- Use disruptive abilities like roasting, anchor mode and movable force fields.
- Connect with a teammate and activate unique dual player mechanics.
- Team up with friends and climb the leaderboards as a team.
- Race your own ghost in time trial to practice your track knowledge and racing skills.
- Predict the winning team and vote for MVP in Twitch mode.
- The free demo is a nice intro to the full game coming out on Steam Early Access August 11.
- Train your racing skills in Time Trial
- Check out the different tracks
- Train using the special abilities (you’ll need them!)
Internet connection and Steam account required.