About the game
It is the year 518, before the Convocation. The rebellion of the four royal houses has been quashed, but the war has devastated the country.
And as if that wasn’t enough, the Queen was seriously injured and has been lying in a coma ever since, so now the Lord Marshal is ruling with an iron fist in his attempt to restore stability to the country.
Although your father was one of the rebel mages, as a member of the royal army you have remained loyal to the Queen. Will you uphold your responsibilities toward Nortander?
- TS/RPG Mix: Unique gameplay combining RTS and Top-Down RPG genres
- Create & Customize: assemble your party of heroes and choose between numerous combinations of different skill builds
- Strengthen and command your army: Prepare your troops and fight the mother of all battles. Moreover, players can utilize a wide array of strategic choices (like e.g. terrain, troop formations, visibility, scouting etc.) that would make Sun Tzu proud
- Epic Storyline: Unravel a deep and sophisticated story, eventually leading up to the events that cause the world-changing convocation ritual
- Rich universe & lore: Explore the world Eo and discover intrigues, secrets and a lot of loot for your hero
- Extensive single-player campaign: 30+ hours, even more when you manage to discover all the things Grimlore put in the world
- Multiplayer: Strong multiplayer component with various modes - Play cooperatively or in versus battles
Internet connection and Steam account required.