About the game
Legend foretold it. Prophecies predicted it. Chosen ones chose to believe in it. Now the adventure saga continues in the sequel to one of the most acclaimed fantasy spoof adventure games in the history of fantasy spoof adventure games. Join our heroes and their friends in their struggle against a new threat to the world of Aventasia. Help them fulfill their destiny. A destiny as yet unwritten.
The Almanac Edition Extras:
104-page Artbook (as pdf)
Over 100 pages of concept art and comics by the game’s concept artist Marvin Clifford, along with Making Of renderings and background info.
Peek behind the curtain of how The Book Of Unwritten Tales 2 takes form and watch all the videos of our Video-Blogger Danica, who will follow and document the development of the game.
The Orchestral Soundtrack (as mp3 files)
Benny Oschmann who wrote the acclaimed soundtrack of the original game is back on board for the sequel. The Soundtrack will feature all tracks from the game, both reworked classics from the first game and new compositions.
A double-sided poster (printable)
Two sides, two beautiful pictures. One poster to rule them all.
Exclusive in-game content "Color Your Critter"
Only those who call the Almanac Edition Extras their own will have access to this exclusive feature. It lets you change the color of Critter, Nate’s much-loved furry companion. Give Critter your favorite color or change it as often as you want – the colors of the rainbow are at your command!
- A new adventure from KING Art, the creators of The Book of Unwritten Tales, The Critter Chronicles and The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief
- A fantasy story with over 20 hours of pointing and clicking
- The trademark BoUT-humor, lovingly spoofing WoW, LotR, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Discworld, The Hobbit and more
- Hundreds of weird, yet oddly logical puzzles
- The well-proven "Multi-Character-Gameplay"
- An ensemble of quirky characters, both well-established and brand-new
- Projection Mapping technology unites the merits of 2D and 3D styles and technique
- An epic soundtrack with all the classics and many new compositions
- The established four playable characters Wilbur, Nate, Ivo and Critter
- Languages: English, German
Requires a Steam Account!