About the game
In The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, you play as Paul Prospero, an occult detective who receives a disturbing letter from Ethan Carter and realizes that the boy is in grave danger. When Paul arrives in Ethan’s home of Red Creek Valley, he realizes things are even worse than he imagined. Ethan has vanished in the wake of a brutal murder, which Paul comes to see might not be the only murder to investigate. Using both regular and supernatural detective skills, Paul must figure out what happened to the missing boy.
- State of the art visuals achieved with photogrammetry technology
- Semi-open world with player’s freedom rarely seen in adventure games
- Deep narrative focus, mixing story-telling and gameplay into one cohesive experience
- Gameplay crafted with “play at your own pace” philosophy
- Engaging mystery of deciphering the tragic events that took place in Red Creek Valley
- Unique supernatural powers allowing the hero-detective to discover the hidden truth
Steam-Account is required.